Palm Harbor Fire Rescue Online

Home Up Commissioners History Fire Admin Fire Prevention Public Education Public Information Honor Guard Extrication Team

Station 66

Station 66
Station 66 is located at 1123 Illinois Avenue in Old Palm Harbor. The Station serves the southwestern portion of the fire district. Station 66 is the oldest of the Palm Harbor Fire Stations, however, has undergone several renovations as needs grew. In 1999/2000 Station 66 was completely rebuilt in in order to be brought up to current requirements and to provide additional area in the fire apparatus bays.

Emergency response equipment from this station includes Engine 66 and Haz Mat 66.

 

Engine 66

  

Haz-Mat 66

 























MySPC
ANGEL
Website
For CME Classes