1123 Illinois Ave, Palm Harbor, FL 34683
Station 66 is the oldest station in the district and was rebuilt in 1999/2000. It serves the southwestern portion of the fire district and provides fire suppression and emergency medical (EMS) services with Advanced Life Support (ALS) equipment. Station 66 house's the department's Hazardous Materials (Haz-Mat) team and provides coverage for not only all of Palm Harbor but also responds as part of the Pinellas County Hazardous Materials Team. Emergency response equipment from this station includes Engine 66 and Haz-Mat 66.
Station 66 is the Department's original station. First built in 1966, the Station was torn down and rebuilt on the original location in 2000.
The Station houses E66 and Haz. Mat. 66.
- 2014 E-One Cyclone II
- Cummins ISX 12 450HP Engine
- Allison EVS4000 Transmission
- Hale QMAX 1500GPM Pump
- 530 Gallon Water Tank
- Advanced Life Support (ALS)